Education: Associate, Bachelors
Health network connects professionals with client opportunities within the special education, social service, behavioral health, and disability sectors. With over 15 years in business, we have built a reputation for referring highly qualified professionals for rewarding short and long-term contract opportunities.
One of our clients is seeking motivated professional Psychiatric Nurses in the Phoenix, AZ area.
SUMMARY OF CLIENT'S DESCRIPTION OF THIS OPPORTUNITY
• Performs assessments, interventions, and consultation duties for individuals
• Pack and dispense medications to be distributed to individuals, including injectable medications.
• Assist with educating resident patients on medications
• Correspond with medical doctor and team re: status of consumer
• Implement and monitor treatment plans
- Associate's degree
- Registered Nurse license in Arizona
- Minimum of 2 years of psychiatric nursing experience
- Ability to complete and pass clearances: FBI, Child Abuse (ACT 126), and Criminal
- Must be able to produce current medical/health documents including: physical examination, Tuberculosis/TB Skin Test, CPR, and First Aid Level 2 certification