We provides management services to wound care and hyperbaric medicine service lines in hospitals nationwide.
Job Title: RN
Wealth trades is rapidly expanding and is looking for a Wound Care Registered Nurse to join our team effective immediately!
Duties and Responsibilities
Responsible for the initial nursing assessment of all hyperbaric patients.
Responsible for dressing changes, ordering and follow up of patients wound care.
Responsible for accurate documentation both written, electronic and by the use of digital photography of patient’s wounds on a regular basis.
Responsible for conducting a nutritional assessment of hyperbaric patients.
Must be familiar with non-invasive vascular studies.
· 3 weeks paid time off + 9 holidays
· 401(k) match
· Medical, dental, and vision insurance
· Life insurance
· Short term and long term disability insurance
· Flexible spending accounts
Job Type: Full-time
- Graduate of accredited nursing school
- Current RN license in the state
- One year nursing experience
- Wound care and hyperbaric experience preferred
- EMR systems: 1 year (Preferred)
- BLS, ACLS (Preferred)
- Registered Nurse (RN) (Preferred)