Health Network connects professionals with client opportunities within the special education, social service, behavioral health, and disability sectors. With over 30 years in business, we have built a reputation for referring highly qualified professionals for rewarding short and long-term contract opportunities.
One of our clients is seeking a Behavioral Health Technician in West Valley Phoenix, AZ area.
SUMMARY OF CLIENT'S DESCRIPTION OF THIS OPPORTUNITY
• Assists individual perform activities of daily living
• Provides direct treatment, rehabilitative, and supportive services in a community setting to consumers.
• Works as a team member of a clinical team to assess consumer needs and wants
• Participates in the development of individual service plan
• Ensures the highest quality of client safety and care, and acts as the individual's advocate
• Liaisons with families and community agencies
• Provides on-call crisis intervention services, as well as weekend and holiday coverage.
• Maintain thorough documentation of teaching programs, activities and incident reports
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• Minimum of a High school Diploma or its equivalent
• Minimum of one (1) year experience as a BHT
• CPI (Crisis Prevention Intervention) Certification
• Must be able to produce current medical/health documents including: physical examination, Tuberculosis/TB Skin Test, CPR, and First Aid Level 2 certification
• Valid Driver's License
• Level 1 Fingerprint Clearance Card
• Establish a relationship with one of the nation's largest referral agencies for behavioral-health.
• Payments processed weekly.
• Increase or decrease your schedule at your discretion: choose opportunities that best fit your schedule.
• Ability to grow professionally.
• Access to a broad array of client opportunities.
Health Network mission is to provide cost-effective, reliable referrals, and innovative referral solutions, for the social services, behavioral health, allied health and special education fields, for the betterment of independent behavioral health professionals seeking new opportunities and those needing care and support.
- Current CPR Card
- Excellent Communication Skills
- CPI(Crisis Prevention Intervention)
- Level 1 Fingerprint Clearance card
- Valid Drivers License